At Protein Agency, we live by five core values that direct everything we do during business hours and beyond.
• We challenge for a better way
• We collaborate for a positive impact
• We grow together
• We are invested in our collective future
• We find the fun in all we do
Our aim is to collectively build an open and inspiring organisation, driven by a learning culture, in which every kind of people genuinely belong. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of any background, belief, ethnicity, ability, class, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other members of marginalised communities.
Certified B Corporation
We believe that the success of our business is defined not only by the profit we make, but also by the value which we create for our employees, our community, our clients and the environment.
Guided by the B Corp framework, we have created various company policies and programmes to improve our social and environmental impact.
In August 2022, we have been officially certified as a B Corporation, this is a milestone as part of our commitment to a continuous process of improvement.
Community, Client and Environment Policies and Programmes
Our Rebalancing Programme is designed to do our part in making the creative industry more inclusive; programmes for inclusive recruitment, traineeships and quarterly donations to a person, business and or community from marginalised backgrounds
Supplier policies to create more diversity amongst our independent suppliers
Through our client feedback system we have received an average NPS score of 9.5 out of 10 in 2021
Our environmental programme focuses on reduction and compensation of our Co2 emissions. Since 2021 we have been a carbon negative enterprise
Our Employee Benefits
• Professional Development Programme accessible for all employees, including two growth plan sessions per year, an internal and external training programme and detailed feedback processes
• Our Mental Health & Wellbeing programme offers free therapy sessions for all team members with Self Space,our self-proclaimed "Easy Fridays" (no client meetings, no presentations)
• 10% of our yearly profit is shared with all team members, with an equal percentage for everybody across the business regardless of your position. Excludes owners
• Yearly salary adjustment to reflect inflation
• Flexible working location - part office / part home / part remote
• The possibility to choose your own bank holiday days
• Holidays - 25 days, plus local bank holidays and between Christmas and new year off; paid. In total approx 40 days off per year
• Respectful parental / adoption / caregiver / special leave
• Regular team social events