With offices in Amsterdam and London, we would be looking to hire in these locations only.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Manage clients and internal project teams across the full range of Protein services: brand activation, content, strategy, insight, talent.
- You are driven by an intrinsic motivation to oversee and facilitate projects of the highest quality, helping others excel at their speciality, leading conversations with brands and using your wide knowledge of agency work to translate ideas into signed off projects, and turning a scope of work in output that aligns with Protein’s values and ambitions
- You value doing things right, even if it requires taking a few extra steps
- You are inspired by the idea of becoming part of a tightly knit team who are focused on helping each other progress and provide support when you need it
- You are an empathetic Senior leader inspiring confidence within the team
- You want to work with clients across a variety of industries, helping us to deliver on our commitment to highlighting meaningful cultural progress
- You are confident and experienced building client relationships based on trust and shared goals
- You are up for challenging brands to leave their comfort zone and add value to their communities
- You are a culturally engaged creative thinker
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Act as client’s day-to-day partner;
- Be able to clearly communicate a proposed strategy/concept and Protein’s expertise in a client environment;
- Establish and maintain project communications between Protein and partners including but not limited to clients, creatives, digital specialists, production agencies etc;
- Build and foster existing and new client relationships;
- Communicate client guidelines, KPIs and goals to resources within and outside of Protein in order to successfully deliver against project aims;
- Facilitate the development of project briefs and on-going client programmes, partnering with multiple departments internally;
- Continue to help build efficiencies, minimise gaps of communication and foster relationships across the team;
- Lead post-project analysis with team and management in order to learn and optimise future workflow;
- Drive teams to ensure work is on time, on budget and meeting goals, ordering process as needed;
- Work with project manager to provide project status updates to finance and management;
- Advocate for the business, keeping the agency team informed, focused and enthused about the work and the company;
- Support and mentor junior team members Participate in the company culture by demonstrating curiosity, critical enquiry, and a commitment to fostering diversity and sustainability in our business and in the world.
At Protein Agency, we live by five core values that direct everything we do, during business hours and beyond.
- We challenge for a better way
- We collaborate for a positive impact
- We grow together
- We are invested in our collective future
- We find the fun in all we do
Our aim is to collectively build an open and inspiring organisation, driven by a learning culture, in which every kind of people genuinely belong. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of any background, belief, ethnicity, ability, class, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other members of marginalised communities.
Certified B Corporation
At Protein Agency, we believe that the success of our business is defined not only by the profit we make, but also by the value which we create for our employees, our community, our clients and the environment.
Guided by the B Corp framework, we have created various company policies and programmes to improve our social and environmental impact.
In August 2022, we were officially certified as a B Corporation, this is a milestone as part of our commitment to a continuous process of improvement.
Community, Client and Environment Policies and Programmes
- Our Rebalancing Programme is designed to do our part in making the creative industry more inclusive; programmes for inclusive recruitment, traineeships and quarterly donations to a person, business and or community from marginalised backgrounds
- Supplier policies to create more diversity amongst our independent suppliers
- Through our client feedback system we have received an average NPS score of 9.4 out of 10 in 2022-2023
- Our environmental programme focuses on reduction and compensation of our Co2 emissions. Since 2021 we have been a carbon negative enterprise
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Professional Development Programme accessible for all employees, including two growth plan sessions per year, an internal and external training programme and detailed feedback processes.
- Our Mental Health & Wellbeing programme offers free therapy sessions for all team members with Self Space, our self-proclaimed 'Easy Fridays' (no client meetings, no presentations)
- 10% of our yearly profit is shared with all team members, with an equal percentage for everybody across the business regardless of your position. Excludes owners. Applicable after the first year.
- Yearly salary inflation adjustment. Applicable after the first year.
- Flexible working location - part office / part home / part remote
- The possibility to choose your own bank holiday days
- Holidays - 25 days, plus local bank holidays and between Christmas and new year off; paid. In total approx 40 days off per year
- Respectful parental / adoption / caregiver / special leave
- Regular team social events